Good Luck Charm - Angel Star


As ever, trying to apply illustration in everything I do, this is a good luck charm I created for my brand Stories2Wear with an original angel illustration , printed on white acrylic and hand-painted with gold foil accents. You can buy it from my Etsy shop here ...
It is a custom in Greek culture to gift good luck charms during the holiday season leading up to Christmas and New Years as a way of blessing the new year with positivity. The creation of Christmas charms has long become a competition of originality amongst the Greek designers, always looking for a new way to create the lucky charm. I decided to go back to my illustration backround and do a little bit of character design to design the cutest little angel possible, sitting on a cloud , holding a good luck star, and the word "luck" written in greek right next to it.

Comments